- Socio-Economic Study of Northern NSW Fisheries for Professional Fishermen’s Association (2009)
- Leptospermum trial plantation for Medihoney industry in consultation with Sunshine Coast
- University and QUEENSLAND Water Infrastructure (2008)
- Wakerley Bioretention Basin for Brisbane City Council (2007).
Native vegetation along the north and south channels of Sippy Creek was restored through an extensive riparian and wetland planting of 160,000 native tubestocks.
This project was a prize winner at Sunshine Coast Environment Awards 2007.
Following a flora and fauna survey of an area of remnant native vegetation in Traill Park, Maroochydore where vulnerable-listed Tusked Frog (Adelotus brevis) was found, it was determined that the site contained breeding habitat for the species.
- Tuchekoi (20 hectares), Imbil (4 hectares), Beerwah (5 hectare), Cedar Creek (3 hectares), Esk (5 hectares), Traveston (8 hectares), Wolvi (5 hectares), Black Mountain (1 hectare)
Pre and post-wet season surveys were commissioned by the Sunshine Coast Council as part of a preliminary fauna inventory assessment at Brannocks Ecological Reserve.
Native Foresters was commissioned by the Sunshine Coast Council to conduct a flora and fauna survey of the impact zone associated with the proposed upgrade of Delicia Road, Mapleton.
The extent of aerial connectivity and the ecological condition of the surrounding vegetation was assessed and impact mitigation measures were recommended.